Thursday, March 3, 2011

Eurovision Belarus 2011 I am Belarusian


Belarus' national television (BTRC) have announced that their entry at this year's Eurovision Song Contest was changed in order to avoid any asociation of the former USSR republic of Byelorussia with the independent state of Belarus. Anastasiya Vinnikova will perform her song entitled I am Belarusian at the 56th edition of Europe's favourite music show.
As esctoday.com exclusively announced on February 28th, Anastasiya Vinnikova will represent Belarus at the Eurovision Song Contest 2011. She was internally selected by the national television of the former USSR country (BTRC) to perform her song at Europe's favourite music show.

The new lyrics of this year's entry from Belarus were written by Evgeny Oleynik and Svetlana Geraskova. Olenyk is also responsible for the orchestration of I am Belarusian. BTRC decided to change the lyrics of their song as they want it to desribe the contemporany state of Belarus.

You can read below the new lyrics of I am Belarusian :

I'm gonna make it my way
Just getting stronger each day
I'm from Belarus so I say
I'm Belarusian

I've got the whole life to live
I've got so much I can give
And you can always believe
In my friendship

Now it's time to show

CHORUS
I am Belarusian
feel it in my mind
Belarusian
friendly and so kind
Time's on my side
Nothing is gonna break me now

I am Belarusian
feel it in my heart
Belarusian
Now it's a new start
Here is my time
I'm gonna take it anyhow

I feel so good to be free
Honour is what you can see
My love's as deep as the sea
I'm Belarusian

Join Chat eurovision place here in this page !

No comments:

Post a Comment