Friday, February 18, 2011

Magdalena Tul Jestem Eurovision poland 2011


It's definitely a song that has to grow on you. It's a pretty decent song, but I don't know. I feel like it'll be pretty forgetable until I've heard it many times. I haven't read the lyrics but it seems pretty much like a "what hurts the most" type dance song. is the favourite up now of all the eurofans Magalena Tul have one combination whit many super stars of eurovision she has the Fire of Ani lorak Eurovision ukraine 2008 she had the air of Kate ryan 2006 beligum she has the power of the heart of the group Serebro Russia 2007 and finally could be the water of one diva like Carola from sweden 2006 all this song remeind me to Jestem . favourite and song far winner for me of Eurovision 2011

join now eurovision chat 2011 in this web

No comments:

Post a Comment